WHAT We Offer
Stewart and the team at CMG can assist in all aspects of construction, engineering, infrastructure and are able to compile a comprehensive asset maintenance programme which is key for long term budgeting and forecasting future works.
CMG have the necessary capabilities, professional talent, reach and experience to offer our clients fully-integrated project delivery services that set new standards in quality, value, timeframes and cost efficiency.
CMG offer a full range of alternative delivery methods and pricing options tailored to fit clients and their project needs.
OUR POINT Of Difference
CMG fosters a culture of diversity and inclusion in which all employees contribute creative ideas, seek challenges, and have the opportunity to grow. Our diverse and inclusive workforce positions the company to grow, enhances our presence in diverse markets, and helps us build enduring relationships with each other, industry partners, and our clients.
We do our best work in teams made up of individuals with different backgrounds, skills and passions so we cultivate diversity in our offices and on our sites. We strive to recognize our similarities and celebrate our differences. Inclusion is leveraging these differences to build a foundation for personal and professional growth. A culture of inclusion encourages and seeks new ideas and experiences, values and engages everyone.
Drawing from our dedicated and professional team, our construction management offers the best of our international experience, innovative technology and solutions. For our clients, this means a single point of responsibility to consolidate liability and avoid engineering/contractor conflicts, proven budgeting, scheduling and cost-control systems to effectively manage complex design and construction programmes, as well as integrated project management control systems to help our clients consistently meet regulatory deadlines and strict budgetary requirements.
By engaging a Construction Manager, the client may also expect cost savings through streamlined procurement and construction processes.
Our Objectives are clear.
CMG aim to be a highly respected company that clients, consultants, architects and competitors alike see as the first choice for construction managers in the NZ and Pacific regions. To achieve this objective, we believe the following key attributes are essential:
- To understand our clients and their expectations.
- An ability to know or predict what our clients require.
- To use our expertise to assist in developing and understanding the project brief.
- That our management skills, professionalism, integrity and personal involvement are key to the success of all of our projects.
- To treat every project with the same level of commitment and attention to detail.
- To be solution focussed and client driven.
- To build lasting and successful relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- To have a no surprises, honest and open approach.
- That health and safety practices are maintained to the highest standards.
- To adopt lean construction policies, energy efficiency and environmentally friendly practices
- To celebrate our successes and ensure profitability for the longevity of our business.