30 years Work Experience
Stewart has had an extensive career spanning more than 30 years in the Construction Industry over a variety of projects in the United Kingdom, Europe, New Zealand and the Pacific.
Having started his career as an apprentice carpenter, he is able to offer sound and practical advice at the work face. This, coupled with his career progression through various supervisory roles, enables him to provide positive team, contract and construction management.
Stewart is very motivated in all that he does, passionate about construction and enjoys the interaction between project participants and stakeholders.
- CMG, Managing Director – 2017 to present
- NATMP, Project Director – 2015 to 2017
- Hawkins Construction, Contracts Manager – 2013 to 2017
- Mainzeal Construction, Contracts Manager – 2004 to 2013
- Morgan Sindal, UK, Contracts Manager – 1998 to 2004
- Galiford Try, UK, Contracts Manager – 1988 to 1998
- Wimpey Construction, UK, Site Manager – 1985 to 1988
- Member of National Chartered Institute of Builders, UK City
- UK City Guilds Carpentry and Joinery Member
- CIOB Site Safe Supervisor Gold Card
- Workplace First Aid Certificate